Friday, August 17, 2012

Days 9 & 10

Day 9, as you may have guessed - no internet access at the hotel. Well, there was supposed to be, but it was only accessible in the lobby, where I really didn't feel like going to to write my personal blog in. So, I'll just catch you all up now.

Yesterday was a little rough, and though I found myself doing better today (I barely picked at all!) I'm finding myself growing lazy. Of course having 4 giant period zits on your face doesn't help the cause either! I've been leaving the zits alone for the most part. I did try to pop them briefly when we got to the hotel a short while ago, but I didn't torment them. Though I probably shouldn't have touched them at all, I'm glad that I am not so tempted to pick at them as much as I used to be. I try to pop them once, and if they don't, I leave them alone. Maybe my brain is finally starting to get the message that if I pick, my skin will get worse. I certainly hope so. This blog has helped me so much to keep my picking problem on the forefront of my mind. I often find myself forgetting about my recovery and  as a result, slipping deeper into the habit. Perhaps your prayers  have something to do with that. That is if anyone even reads this blog! XD Sometimes I have my doubts, but I like to pretend that people do, even if it is just to boost my ego.

Going home tomorrow. It was a great trip. We went to the Smoky Mountains, Virginia Beach, Shenandoah National Park, and loads of places in between! Busy week next week. Have to take my Hamster to the vet, I have to go to the Dr. and to the dentist, and then pack for going back to school next Saturday. Busy, busy, busy!

Until next time, keep me in your prayers.

Love,

Elizabeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment