Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 2

Another okay day. It was just okay, maybe a little better than yesterday. I only went after my skin once today, and they were pimples, not things made up by my imagination. That's something to be grateful for, I guess. My hair was pretty greasy today, or at least more greasy than it should have been. I usually wash my hair every other day, since it's unhealthy to wash it everyday,  but I've never had it get so nasty overnight before. I didn't use conditioner, either. Weird....

Leaving on vacation soon. We're headed to the East coast on a road trip. Even more reason to let my shoulders clear up. There's only a few spots, but I'm wearing a 2-piece this year. Can you believe that? My skin is finally clear enough that  I can wear one! Thank God!

That's all for now. Please continue to pray for me!

Love,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment