Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 4 & 5

So sorry not to have written last night. We got into the hotel late, and after 7 hours in the car, the last thing I wanted to do was write. The last couple of days have been very successful! If any of you are praying, it's working! I've been finding new ways of keeping my hands busy in the car: word searches, crochet, etc. I've barely picked at all today, aside from a couple spots on my shoulders, where I had broken out last week. My goal is to stop all intentional picking by the end of September, and at this rate, I think it's possible!

I urge you all to keep on praying for me in my recovery, and I will write again soon, hopefully tomorrow night. I'd love to write more now, but I have a headache and really need to get some sleep. Goodnight, everyone!

Love,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment