Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Days 6,7, and 8

So sorry for the delay, everyone! I was too tired on day 6 and no internet on day 7. These last few days have been rough, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. It's been stressful. Day 6 was probably my best day so far, though! I didn't pick at all and spent the entire day at the beach in my new 2 piece swimsuit. Day 7 was a roughest. I was stressed, and I kept catching myself picking. I've struggled a bit today, because I have 3 blind zits on my face, and they hurt so badly! I've been working very hard to keep my mind and my hands off of my skin and those zits. I'm making progress, and though I may have some rough days, I take heart in my strides forward and the promise of the future.

I don't know where I'll be tomorrow on this crazy road trip, so we'll see if I have access to the internet. If not, I'll just keep working on my writing.  I have written quite a bit over the last 3 days, more than I have in a long time. It sure keeps my hands busy!

Well, It's late and I'm very tired. Have a good night and a good day tomorrow, everyone. And as always, I ask that you continue to keep me in your prayers.

Love,

Elizabeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment